Sunday, 4 January 2015

My first post..

So… this is my first post on here, I don't really know where I'm going with this blog but I wanted somewhere I could post all my thoughts.. I've tried writing diaries before but they didn't really work out, this just seemed a bit more exciting I guess? I like the idea of coming and writing something that's on my mind every now and again, or posting something that interests me, or looking at other blogs which I like.
I'm a bit of a weird one, I don't really know what the future holds for me, but I know that everything happens for a reason, and that life is a crazy roller coaster that doesn't always go the way you're expecting it to.. most of the time it doesn't.. but life would be boring if everything went the way you wanted to all the time, don't you think? Life is full of surprises, sometimes good ones, others bad ones, that you can learn from, they make you a stronger person, and without them I don't think we'd appreciate everything we have in our lives…

That's all for now

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment